Volunteers are people who give of their time, without expectation of pay, to assist with patient and non-patient care. All volunteer efforts add to the comfort and satisfaction of patients, staff and visitors.
- Nursing Floor
Before beginning to volunteer Blue Mountain Hospital requires:
- TB and Drug Screen
- Criminal Background Check
- Age 18 or older
- Excellent social boundaries
- Ability to interact with patients and staff
- Able to understand and follow directions carefully
- Willingness to be flexible with tasks
- Must enjoy busy and stressful situations
- Must have mature judgment and be cordial at all times Must be professional at all times
- Must be in good health and have good hygiene
- Must hold in confidence all information gained directly or indirectly
Please contact us for more information!